Thursday 9 June 2022

Whose report will I believe?

 I woke up this morning with a deep burden in my heart.

You see, in the course of business, I've become heavily indebted to several investors. 

The business climate hasn't been too good lately, and I made plenty of errors of judgement largely due to inexperience

Harsh economic conditions have made my investors impatient since the timing I gave them has elapsed. 

These burdens I place in the hands of God daily. It's the only way I've been able to remain sane and peaceful.

Today though, I found myself asking myself whether I preferred to succumb to the depression my mind was pushing me to, or if I would choose to hold on to what God has said about Himself 

I understand that we may all think the Almighty's relations with humans transcend ephemeral issues such as business. 

However, God works in mysterious ways and His purpose will ultimately be fulfilled in spite of the vagaries of human choice

And so I choose to believe the Word of God. What does He say? 

His thoughts are of good and not evil, and will bring us to an expected end.

He says those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength 

He says we should have no fear of being disgraced or ashamed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment